This 4-day workshop will work at an intuitive emotional level to gain new insights into the patterns that have shaped lonely and codependent behaviors. This workshop could help:
- Learn more about family/relationship dynamics and how these dynamics have created codependency and loneliness.
- Learn how we were taught and teach others to be codependent while in the process creating loneliness.
- Explore generational patterns and the need to take care of others
- Create balanced self care
- Identify underlying beliefs and feelings around caretaking
- Learn to build/create trust
- Recognize and label self-defeating codependent patterns
- Gain insight understanding around codependency and loneliness
- Recognize how religious behaviors can embrace codependency
- Explore and address loneliness patterns
- Explore how sexual abuse can create patterns of codependency and loneliness
- Understand codependency and loneliness patterns in relationships and addictions
- Recognize self worth, self esteem, loneliness and codependent patterns
- Practice establishing and maintaining boundaries in relationships around codependent patterns.
Where: Terra Sancta, Rapid City
When: Friday, May 5 @ 8:30 am thru Monday, May 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
Cost: $2,450 includes workshop, food and lodging
Pre-registration with deposit of $1,225.00 is required due to limited space. Contact Jetson Counseling @ (605) 718-5500 to register. Deposit is non-refundable after April 21, 2017